Thanks to our long experience in the yachting sector, both commercial and private, combined with the different and complementary skills within the survey team, we are able to offer important support to obtain the safety and tranquility necessary for the owner or client in regard its new construction, its purchase or sale or at any stage of the life of a yacht in which professional intervention is necessary (for example to carry out tests and sea trials).
During the construction we carry out a meticulous and constant monitoring of both the quality and the compliance with the contractual specifications at each stage, interacting professionally with all the actors involved in the project (shipyard, contractors, classification bodies, flag body, etc.).
Our group is not limited to pure surveillance and reporting but can be an active part in the determination of details, functional or only aesthetic, aimed at improving the yacht.
The investigative and survey part also plays a fundamental role in the Team's activities, which can have technologically advanced equipment, all equipped with certification and calibration.
Reporting with a simple interface and drawn up in two languages (Eng.-Italian or other.)Completes all the activities carried out, returning to the client's hands documents that can be also used in legal disputes. Here are some of the activities that can be explained by the team:
- Pre-purchase / sale inspection and estimate reports.
- Sea trials and on-board systems functional tests.
- Inspections to verify structural and esthetic / painting finishes for: hull, superstructures, appendages.
- Inspections of machinery also and follow-up of damages and guarantees.
- Surveillance and control of all construction and refit phases.
- Checks and verification of vibrations, noise and insulation, emissions during the operation of the unit.
- Inspections with thermal camera (structures, infiltrations, on-board systems).
- Inspections with ROV (Remote Operated Veichle).